Equistone’s funds have been raised from global institutional investors. Equistone Partners Europe Fund VI is the most recently closed fund with total capital commitments of €2.8bn.
Our investors are based in Europe, North America, the Gulf and Asia. The types of institution for which we manage capital include: sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, insurance companies, family offices and specialist private equity funds or fund managers.
FUND VI INVESTORS - BY TYPE
Insurance company / Bank
Fund of funds / Asset management company
Sovereign wealth fund / Government agency
Endowment / Foundation
Family office / Private wealth feeder
FUND VI INVESTORS - BY GEOGRAPHY
Equistone Partners Europe currently manages six funds:
- Equistone Partners Europe Fund III (€2.45bn), 2007 vintage
- Equistone Partners Europe Fund IV (€1.5bn), 2011 vintage
- Equistone Partners Europe Fund V (€2.0bn), 2015 vintage
- Equistone Partners Europe Fund VI (€2.8bn), 2018 vintage
- Equistone Reinvestment Fund (€150m), 2021 vintage
- Equistone SP I – Sicame Continuation Fund (€305m), 2022 vintage
Equistone also manages a dedicated fund vehicle, the Equistone Reinvestment Fund, through which the firm makes selective minority investments in companies being sold from one flagship buyout fund to another PE sponsor, enabling Equistone to retain a minority shareholding.
Funds previously managed, but now fully realised:
- Equistone Partners Europe Fund I (€1.25bn), 2002 vintage
- Equistone Partners Europe Fund II (€1.65bn), 2005 vintage
For further information, please contact the Investor Relations team: