Equistone’s funds have been raised from global institutional investors. Equistone Partners Europe Fund VI is the most recently closed fund with total capital commitments of €2.8bn.
Our investors are based in Europe, North America, the Gulf and Asia. The types of institution for which we manage capital include: sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, insurance companies, family offices and specialist private equity funds or fund managers.
FUND VI INVESTORS - BY TYPE
Insurance company / Bank
Fund of funds / Asset management company
Sovereign wealth fund / Government agency
Endowment / Foundation
Family office / Private wealth feeder
FUND VI INVESTORS - BY GEOGRAPHY
Equistone Partners Europe currently manages five funds:
- Equistone Partners Europe Fund II (€1.65bn) - final close in 2005
- Equistone Partners Europe Fund III (€2.45bn) - final close in 2007
- Equistone Partners Europe Fund IV (€1.5bn) - final close in 2013
- Equistone Partners Europe Fund V (€2.0bn) - final close in 2015
- Equistone Partners Europe Fund VI (€2.8bn) - final close in 2018
Equistone Partners Europe Fund I (€1.25bn) was formed in 2002 and is no longer under Equistone management as all of its investments have been successfully realised.
For further information, please contact the Investor Relations team: